Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Breaking reinforced glass, or eardrums, whichever comes first.

Due to a birthday celebration, I've finally stepped into this shop known as "K Box".

Oh sure, it's been around for a while, popping up all over the island, allowing people to sing their hearts content, enjoying themselves as they watch others dissect songs piece by piece, and people making a fool of themselves.

In the comfort of a room, where the only people looking at you are people you know.

However, so to speak....I'm not exactly a singing type of guy. =\.

So, I've generally avoided the K Box, preferring it to Bowling/Pool/Lan/Arcade/Movie.

But hey, sometimes, others make that decision.

And, it was pretty fun. LoL.

Although K box did not have the songs which I preferred to sing (More English/Japanese), it was extremely enjoyable. The girls have fantastic voices (especially Rebecca), while I found a liking to songs which more of reminds me of a shouting contest, although "I knew I loved you" was dismembered pretty nicely by me and Ron. Hell, after the first song, my throat was hoarse from all that screaming I did for Sex bomb. Rofl. Although my partner in Crime, Nicholas, seems to be doing pretty well throughout all the songs.

All in all, K box was extremely enjoyable, but I do believe that's the case only if there are females. If it's an all male group....well....it would be very very different. After all, it's hard to get guys who can sing at a very high pitch.

I, for one, fails miserably at that.

And oh, Happy Birthday Rebecca (Even though it's tomorrow)!

--

http://outpostnine.com/editorials/sfer.html

XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home